Sunday, January 20, 2008

Another busy week starts

Despite being a short work week since I got back from Colorado, it was a pretty busy week. Despite that, life has been going pretty well. There never seems to be enough time in a day, and I felt like I spent the entire week either in meetings, or preparing for meetings. I was glad when the weekend finally arrived. Yesterday, I managed to get outdoors and went out hiking at Turkey Run with Heather. We had a very fun time, despite that rather muddy trails.

Tomorrow is the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday. Despite the fact that most of DC has the day off, I have to get a fair amount of administrative work done tomorrow, as well as visit two customer sites. The rest of the week promises to continue to be busy. On the plus side, next weekend, I will be heading home to Ann Arbor for the weekend. I am looking forward to catching up with friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home