Sunday, January 13, 2008

Catching up after the holidays

Life has been a bit of a blur since the Christmas holidays finished up. Stepping back into the work world was a little like walking under a waterfall. Work has been a constant stream of activity, and life outside of work has been busy as well. I got a little behind on sleep over the course of the week, and by the time Friday had rolled around, I felt a little like a walking zombie.


Candles at Zen

On Friday evening, I flew out to Colorado to visit my brother, his wife, and my brand-new nephew. My nephew was born right after Christmas, so this was my first time meeting him. He is a somewhat tiny baby, weighing in at about seven pounds at two weeks after being born, and of course he is totally cute. He is at that stage where he is spending most of his time sleeping. Thankfully for my brother and his wife, he's not very fussy, and seems to be a pretty contented baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home