Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Coming in from the cold

Tonight, I was inspired to go out and take pictures of North Campus at night. The weather was rather cold (about 10 degrees Fahrenheit), so I bundled up and trudged out through the snow. For whatever reason, I had only brought my pocket tripod with me on my trip home from Virginia, and this particular tripod only extends to a height of about twelve inches. This meant that for some of my photos, I had to lie down in the snow, which was a little chilly, to say the least. Shooting pictures at night is always a bit of a challenge, since I have to bracket extensively for exposure, and rely on manual focusing. Still, I managed to get a few decent photos before the biting cold drove me back indoors.

Click on any of the images for a larger version


A path on North Campus




The Music School at night



The Music School sundial

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home