Saturday, December 01, 2007

Hatching December

I have been dealing with a cold this week, and while it hasn't been too bad, I have been extremely tired all week. So last night, I decided not to set my alarm and sleep in, in the hopes of getting rid of it. To my complete surprise, I woke up at one in the afternoon. I guess I must have really needed the rest. The downside was that it made for a rather short day.

I went out to Great Falls for a little bit this afternoon to take some pictures. I was hoping to catch some pictures of the herons as twilight set in. However, the early sunset (4:47pm) meant that it wasn't too long before it was dark, and there was no sign of the herons. So I played around with taking some pictures of the river at night.


Potomac River at night

2 Comments:

Blogger Jesse said...

wow, well shot. fantastic photo. and by the way, some happy family news a couple of posts down on my blog...

11:50 PM, December 01, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unreal!

7:39 PM, December 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home